Monday, September 3, 2007

20 years and 2 seconds!

The other day Jackie decided she was going to "fix" my cup. So she put some superglue on the top rim of it. It's a little jagged and has a crack in it and I guess she thought she was doing me a favor. Or at least that is what she said. Well, she didn't tell me what she was doing and I used the cup to get a drink and got super glue on my lips. They didn't stick together or anything but I wore the glue for awhile and it was a litle annoying. I told her I'd had that cup for twenty years and she had ruined it in two seconds. Luckily I was able to scrape the glue residue off of the cup so I can still use it. Then I was looking at some old pictures and, sure enough, I did have the cup twenty years ago. Here's proof, a picture that was taken in 1986.
Dad

2 comments:

Susan said...

Dad,
I can't wait until I can say that to either my husband or kids. How nice of Jackie to fix your cup.

Katie said...

I think I still remember a lint brush that I did something to that got the same qoute from dad. Those are classic one liners dad, you can't ever lose them.