Sunday, April 3, 2011

Trip to NY

In June the movers loaded up our house and we drove to New York. Dedie drove via Utah to pick up Susan and her kids. I drove via North Dakota (Katie & Bill's) and met up with Dedie at Joey and Kimmie's in Omaha Nebraska. From there we drove to Nauvoo where we met up with my siblinges and their kids who could make it. All our kids were there except the Bosteds who weren't able to make it. Here are some pics. I guess I just have pics at the motel we stayed at. Things were kind of crazy when we got to NY (still are). I'm not sure what happened to my pictures of Nauvoo.



Group shot of all of who could make it to the reunion.



Sharon, Geno & Heather



Shirley & Dave



Russ May family



Dick May family



Marla, Frank, and kids



Sing along in our family talent show



Hintze's playing nose flutes. This was a hit!



Singing the Fish song



Susan, Gus & Sadie with Mississippi River in the background



Hattie & Sadie

No comments: