Saturday, August 18, 2007

I missed Katie's birthday!

I went online last night and looked at Katie & Bill's blog and hit myself in the forehead when I realized that I had missed Katie's Birthday! So to make it up I spent a little time scanning some "old" pictures that I thought she might enjoy seeing. Katie had the unfortunate luck that Mom and I were almost always gone to the CES Symposium on her birthday so we'd have to celebrate it late. Please note the first picture of her and her cake on her 2nd birthday -- proof that she did get cake on her birthday. The other pictures are some fun random pictures that show her "growing up." We did the best we could on her and then we handed her off to Bill. What she's been able to become since then is their "fault." Enjoy the pics. Hope you had a great day Katie. Love Dad

p.s. If you click on the pictures, then click on the picasa emblem in the bottom RH cornter, then click on "Katie's birthday" you can go to our picasa website and see the pictures in a larger size (with captions) at your own speed.

No comments: