Wednesday, August 27, 2008

School back in session

I started back to school today. I am glad to be back in a routine. Maybe I can accomplish some things now. I hate it when all I have energy to do sometimes is sit and stare at the TV, how boring. Susan asked me if I got any new school clothes. I bought two new pair of shorts that were on sale and 3 new aprons that I made. I was excited to start school again. We have a brand new cafeteria and commons area 3 million dollar addition to the old one that we are working out of this year. It is beautiful and spacious. The kitchen must be a mile long. The cooks are really getting a work out. I hope all those who are back in school grandkids, Sariah, Charlie, Sabrina and Cajsa, Jackie 1st year college, Chris last year of college and Joey first year of law school have a great school year. Learning is fun. Have a great year students. Enjoy your time Mom's they will be off for Christmas break sooner than you realize. Love, Mom, aka Grandma.

No comments: