Saturday, November 5, 2011

scary pics



These are late Halloween pics. the first is of Sadie. I don't think we've ever posted any pics of her since she lost her eye. In case you haven't heard, Dedie was at her dad's and Sadie came to close to Dedie's dad's dog, Boomer when he was eating a bone and he reached out and bit her on the face and popped her eye out. Dedie made a quick middle of the night trip to the vet hospital at Syracuse. But Sadie has adjusted and is doing fine. Here's the best she can do at looking scary.

And this second pic is of me. We spent a day masking and today I used an airless paint sprayer and primied all the new sheetrock in our house. I guess I could have worn a hat but with everything packed I didn't have one I wanted to ruin so my hair gathered a lot of paint dust. When it was time to come home I could hardly get my sweat shirt on, the hair stuck to the inside of the sweat shirt like velcro. Scary!

No comments: