Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day pics

I just started "blogging" today so I don't really know what I'm doing. I did a quick browse through some of the pictures we have on our computer and found some that caught my eye. Unfortunately the results are are not even. Looks like there might be more pictures of Matthew and Sabrina this time. I'm going to do this again. It seems a shame to have a bunch of nice pictures on our computer and not share them. Next time I'll feature someone else. This time I just wanted to find some random pictures of my children and grandchildren. I tried to catch everyone. I'm grateful for my family. Hope you enjoy looking at these pictures. Just click on the link below. I'll have to have Susan teach me how to have the picture showing.
Love Dad

http://picasaweb.google.com/DedieMay/OurFamily02

5 comments:

Susan said...

Dad,
Your blog looks great. Call me & I will walk you through embedding an album from picasa in your blog, it is really easy.

Katie said...

Dad, I love this blogging stuff a great way to keep up on everyone. I love all the pics. Katie

Russ May said...

Thanks Susan. I'll call you about the picture album but it'll be a few days because I have my carpenter and plumber hat on right now.

Russ May said...

Thanks Katie. I like it too. This is kind of a way out idea, but it would be fun if every family had their own blog and then we could link them all together (like a tangled spider web or something). Then we could easily share photos and other news, tidbits, etc.

Susan said...

Dad, I don't even know why you have a blog if you aren't going to update it! Just kidding, but I would like to see pics of your new bathroom.